The Site is operated by Lotus.fm, a limited liability company based in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Restrictions and Permissions Relating to Use of the Site. You may only make commercial uses of the Site and the Content related to Marketplace listings and content, You may not publish, distribute, retransmit, display, sell, claim as your own or as available to third parties, and any related scenarios involving providing Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify our Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information Protection of Site Identity, Processes and Platforms. Any site identity indicia, processes or platforms including but not limited to brand names, logos, and slogans or booking and ticketing systems are to remain our property and not to be used without our explicit written permission.
- Rules of User Accounts and Potential User Account Termination. At the time of registration and during use of an account with the Site (at any state of your relationship with Lotus.fm LLC), you agree to provide complete and accurate information both in creating and updating your account. Further, as the User, You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. Specifically, you must watch to make sure that your account is safe and secure (ie. do not give out your password to third parties, notify immediately of any unauthorized use or suspicious activity). We reserve the right to terminate your account for what We deem to be either inappropriate behavior relating to violation of these terms, third party access to your account, or inability to timely report security breaches to Our team, or if payments have not be made after three email notices have been sent.
- Rules of Conduct for User Content, Online Discussions, and Related. As a registered User with a User Account, You may participate in online and social media discussions, submit or post comments, share project or profile information, with sponsors or potential sponsors (“User Content”). User must follow Facebook Terms of Service and/or any other social media platforms’ terms of service. The Site is not responsible for any of these platforms’ decisions based on violative use. You are solely responsible for the User Content you post or submit and for any and all consequences related to posting or submitting it. As such, You agree to not submit or post any content that: a. Infringes on another’s privacy and/or intellectual property rights. b. Harrasses, threatens, or defames. c. Violates a term herein, a policy, regulation, or law. d. is intentionally false or misleading, e. Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive, f. Is obscene or contains pornography, g. Interferes with the operation of any system, unlawfully intercepts any data or personal information, or is a virus or malware type item. h. Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity. i. Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site.
- No Approval or Endorsement of User Content. We do not approve or endorse any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no responsibility, liability, or incurring of damages in connection with your use of any User Content.
No Investment Advice. The Content is for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Lotus.fm LLC or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Lotus.fm LLC is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold Lotus.fm LLC, its affiliates, or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright Complaints Involving Potential Infringement Need to Be Communicated and Reported. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)). If you believe your copyrighted information has been infringed upon on the Site, please review the act cited above, and then direct related communications to https://www.lotus.fm/contact/
- You will not create, use, share and/or publish by any means (forum, public profile or other means) within the framework of the Services any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) or content which, in Our estimation, is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality; encourages criminal conduct or would give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or is in any other way unacceptable;
Last Update: 8/8/2021